Apply for funding
STIKK funds are only available to Norwegian artists / artists based in Norway.
About: The support programmes for international arts and culture cooperation (STIKK) are funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Norwegian artists and/or artists based in Norway can apply for funding for craft exhibitions/projects taking place abroad. Norway based art critics and curators can apply for funding for international projects in which they have an 'active role' - lecturing, taking part in a seminar or panel discussion etc.
Norwegian Crafts administers the Norwegian Foreign Ministry's scheme for crafts, operating with two deadlines a year – April 1st and October 1st.
Please note that only electronic applications sent in using the STIKK-portal will be accepted, and that all communication regarding applications, including final results of the application rounds will be via e-mail.
Financial frame (crafts scheme) : 525 000 NOK annually
NO: En veileder med tildelingskriterier og tips til søknadskrivingen finner du her.
Recipients of STIKK-funding:
· Andrea Scholze, Collective Design Fair, USA
· Group exhibition, Teijon Museum, Finland
· Elisa Helland-Hansen, group exhibition, Gallery TRAX, USA
· Gry Ringset, 36 Concurs Internacional de Cerámica CICA2016, Spain
· Kjersti Sletteland, Tone Boska - Biosenario, Gallery Maronie, Japan
· Linda Jansson Lothe, Blås&Knåda, Sweden
· Marit Tingleff, Undercurrents, The Clay Studio, USA
· Torbjørn Kvasbø, 47th IAC Congress and General Assembly
· Kari Steihaug, group exhibition, The Contemporary Arts Center, Ohio, USA
· Karina Presttun, 15th Triennial of Tapestry, Poland
· Kristine Fornes, 15th Triennial of Tapestry, Poland
· Kirsten Storesund, Northmodern, Denmark
· Edith Lundebrekke, Collective Design Fair, USA
· Cecilia Xinyu Zhang, Spazio Rossana Orlandi, Milan Furniture Fair, Italy
· Simen Musæus, Stian Korntved Ruud, Skulptur Bredelar 2016, Germany
· Andrew Barton, Private View Gallery, Italy
· Hanne Kirsti Lunder, Galería de Arte, Guatemala
· Heidi Bjørgan, solo show, Blås & Knåda, Sweden
· Heidi Bjørgan, Collect London 2017
· Sidsel Hanum, J.Lohmann Gallery/ The Salon, Art+ Design, NY
· Wisam Alsamad, Meeting the Iraqi Creators in the Diaspora, Haag
· Kiyoshi Yamamoto, Arctic Handmade, Finland
· Kristin Sæterdal, Here and Now, National Centre for Craft & Design, UK
· Kristin Sæterdal, World of Threads Festival, Canada
· Lise B. Linnert, Rubin Center of Contemp. Art and Juarez Contem. Art, US/Mexico
· Åse-Marit Thorbjørnsrud, LOOT 2017, NY
· Ann Naustdal, Latitutde 64, Kajaani Kunstmuseum, Finland
· Kristin Opem, Norwegian and Polish Contemp. Design, ICC, Krakow, Poland
· Elin Aasheim, Free Play, Museum of Contemporary Art Santa Barbara, USA
· Kiyoshi Yamamoto, 7th Tallinn Applied Art Triennial, Estonia
· Anna Talbot, solo show, Platina, Sweden
· Aron Li, Collect 2017, UK
· Felieke van de Leest, solo show, Galerie Rob Koudjis, the Netherlands
· Nanna Melland, 7th Tallinn Applied Art Triennial, Estonia
· Reinhold Ziegler, solo show, Galerie Wittenbrink, Germany
· Hilde A. Danielsen, 7th Tallinn Applied Art Triennial, Estonia
· Kneip, Design Talks, Design Miami, USA
· Kristine Bjaadal, Norwegian and Polish Contemp. Design, ICC, Krakow, Poland